Very small USB to RS422 Converters (Quasi Isolated)
- USB 2 compliant
- Data format supported: 8, 7, 6 and 5-bit.
- Stop bits: 1, 1.5 and 2.
- Standard baud rates available: 300, 600, 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600.
- On board FIFO: 576 bytes receive and 640 bytes transmit available.
- USB powered.
- Quasi isolated. The transmitter is directly coupled and the receiver is optically coupled. Two units on both sides provide a totally isolated network.
- Default transmitter driver is 3.3 volt, however it is capable of functioning on 5 volt networks.
- Serial number specifies a unique ID number that allows multiple units to be used on the same platform, thus registering N comports on the same host.
- Can be used on a USB hub to extend the number of serial links on the host.
- Configuration stored in nonvolatile EEPROM.
Virtual COM Port drivers:
- Works with standard terminal programs (eg. Hyper Terminal).
- Drivers available for Windows 2000/XP, Mac OS-9, Mac OS-X .
- Drivers available for Linux 2.4 and above (Note Linux › 2.6.18 = Kernel driver)
Order Information Product Number:
Immediate email quotes is send to registered users, if available.